Thursday, February 12, 2015

Here it is.  I randomly decided to start a blog today for a number of reasons.  I like reading peoples blogs, and it is a good way for me to get my words out.  I had a blog when I was about 16 but I eventually got bored with it because I tried fitting in every detail of a particular event that happened.  I think for the moment, I will just write what I feel like writing.
For anyone who doesn't know me whose reading this, I'll give a brief introduction.  My name is Emily.  I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I love it so much.  If there's one thing I could say that makes me happier than anything, it is the knowledge of the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life.  More into that later. 
I'm studying to work in the medical field, hopefully nursing.  I love math and science, and find everything about the human body absolutely mind-boggling.  Yay geek.  
I love the Latin culture.  Music, food, you name it.  I speak Spanish and served a mission in the Vina del Mar Chile mission.  I have a strong love for the people of South America and they mean a great deal to me.
I am a big fan of the outdoors.  I love hiking, guitaring, singing, biking, camping, playing ball sports (except baseball), yoga, swimming, running, and rock climbing.  I like to read and write if it's something that interests me.  Life's a garden, dig it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment