Thursday, March 19, 2015

I feel as if I have been living under a rock the last 7 months.

I am an avid reader and I love to learn new things.  As a freshmen in college and all through high school, I would always go to the library during lunch hours or study time.  IT WAS AMAZING.  I sort of stopped going during the day up here at Idaho because there are so many people and it bogs down the internet.  We did, however, go there for my morning class, and then last night, I went to study and there weren't many people there.  I have forgotten my love of libraries.  Being around a lot of books gets me excited because there is always a billion more things to learn about, it's usually quite peaceful, open late hours, and I feel like I enter a different world because my imagination opens up.  Moral of this random post?  1. I love libraries and I am wondering why the heck I haven't been there all this winter semester.  2.  Someday, when I'm rich, I want to a library of my own.  3.  I love books/learning.  4. Libraries seem very calming.  5.  I prefer physical textbooks to electronic books (cuz you can annotate the heck out of them).  Indeed, libraries are a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment