Thursday, March 26, 2015

One of my Favorite Mormon Messages!

I want to share one of my favorite Mormon Messages of all times.  It's one that I could watch over and over for a variety of reasons.  I love the power that Elder Holland speaks with and His testimony gives me chills every time I hear it.  It is also a message that causes me to think and put things into perspective.  When things aren't easy in life, this video helps remind me that I don't have to do things alone.  Christ knows how we feel when we pass through difficult times.  He will be there with us, and send others to help us.  I am a firm believer in angels, even if they are just people who are surrounding us and feel inspired to help us.  
I know that Jesus Christ lives and loves us which is why He gave His life and suffered so much.   

No comments:

Post a Comment